I am going to be a first-year Ph.D. student at the Institute for Artificial Intelligence, School of Intelligence Science and Technology, Peking University, co-advised by Prof. Jianzhu Ma and Prof. Yitao Liang.
I received my Bachelor’s degree in Artificial Intelligence from Peking University, where I was fortunate to work with Prof. Bing Liu on OOD detection, continual learning, and NLP. I was also a member of Tong Class, an elite undergraduate program in Artificial Intelligence led by Prof. Song-Chun Zhu.
My research area is machine learning. Recently, my research focuses on the intersection of ML and computational biology.
- National Scholarship (top 1%), 2022.
- The First Prize of Peking University Scholarship (top 2%), 2020.
- Merit student pacesetter (top 2%), 2020.
- Huatai Science and Technology Scholarship, 2021.
- The First Prize of the 12th and 13th National College Students’ Mathematics Competition, 2020 & 2021.
- Morality Scholarship sponsored by Zhongying Tang, 2019-2023.
|Oct 10, 2023||One short paper on OOD Detection is accepted to EMNLP’23.|
|Aug 8, 2023||Talk on “Continual Learning of Language Models” at group seminar, Peking University. [slides]|
|Feb 18, 2023||Our paper studying the continual pre-training of LMs is accepted by ICLR 2023! An extensible PyTorch-based codebase for this task is also launched. (with more than 15 SoTA baselines)|
(*: Equal Contribution)